1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis
I can't live without my running shoes, my water bottle, my iPhone, my glasses/contacts, and my chapstick!
2. All time favorite book? Why?
A Wrinkle in Time. I just love it! I read it in 6th grade and it is one of the first books that really stretched me academically. The whole time dimension thing and the sci-fi aspect make it even more appealing. There have been many other good books, but none have taken #1 position.
3. Something you would like to accomplish before the end of 2012:
I would love to have all editing on my book that I've written done-zo.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which would it be...
I guess 2005. It started my senior year of college, my best soccer season at the collegiate level, and its the year we traveled to England/Scotland to play.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I pray that people know I am unconditionally loving simply by who I am.